9/29/09

A Banana Tree

How could I love her
I have no love left in my heart
Am I too stupid
For not opening the door to my heart

It's not that I don't want to open it
but the key is lost
together with the one
who was once lived in there before

Perhaps it's true that maybe
I am destined to flourish only once in my life
Like the banane tree

Too brave and honest she is
to put her heart out
to let everybody know that
her fruit is coming out soon

the lovely banana that she worked so hard to produce
but at last
she ended up dying
after her love was taken away...

by; My friend Lutfy G,


5 comments:

Qis Coway said...

teringat lak lagu lemon tree..
meriah gila ms kat dewan konvo hari tu bila bdk2 muzik nyanyi lagu ni...
"I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder"

hehehe
sket sudahla kan..
ingat nak post kat blog jugala.. heheheee

Qis Coway said...

yza..
nape guna tarikh yg lmbt..
pi tkr kat setting...
selalu confius ngn posting yza..

aku iza said...

bkan tak buat, tapi bila aku setting ikot tarikh dan masa hari nie dia akan posting lambat 'schedule'. Mybe dia ikot setting time antarabngsa

Qis Coway said...

bolela yza..pi kat layout.. pastu ambil setting..kemudian kat formatting.. n then cari time zone.. pilih la (GTM+08:00) kuala lumpur.
x caya buat sekarang psti tarikh tu akan bertukar ikut yg malaysia..

aku iza said...

dah wat dahhhh. tQ.

Salam Perkenalan..

My photo
Sukakan sesuatu yang bergambar. Ilek santai suda

Pengikut Setia..